Brand New Mini 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Remote Control Backlight for Smart TV Android TV Box
Mini Wireless Handheld Multi-Media Rechargeable Keyboard w/Touchpad for Android TV box, Smart TV, HTPC, PC With 3 Color Backlights
How to use: Slide the USB receiver out from the back of the keyboard, and insert into the devices with a standard USB interface. Once connected, slide the power switch to the "ON" position located on the left top side of the unit to establish the connection.
Note 1: To turn on the backlight, press FN+F2 Keys to turn on the light and change colors.
Note 2: It doesn't work for Amazon Fire TV Cube (Box) and Amazon Fire Stick 1st generation. For 2nd gen fire stick and Fire TV3, you need an OTG USB cable with a spare USB-A port for the keyboard USB receiver to plug in.
Note 3: This Keyboard is not Bluetooth, so it doesn't work with any smartphones.
The method to reconnect the USB receiver to the keyboard by the following steps:
Step 1: Remove the USB receiver.
Step 2: Press and hold Fn & F1 buttons at the same time to get the blue light keeps flashing quickly.
Step 3: plug in the USB receiver, and the blue light stops flashing, keep lit on stable, it means the keyboard is connected to the USB receiver successfully.
- Handheld compact size wireless keyboard
- Plug and Play. Easy connectivity
- 3 color backlight
- Light weight
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Android TV box, Smart TV, PC, HTPC PC, Xbox, PS3
- Rechargeable Wireless RF keyboard with USB receiver
- QWERT full function keyboard
- 94 key made with soft silicone
- Touchpad with DPI adjustable function
- Right and left mouse buttons keys included
- Backlight: Red, green and blue
- On/Off switch
- Up to 10 meters of operating distance
- Battery: 1020mAh rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Color: Black.
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 3.9" x 0.7 (146mm x 98mm x 19mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (w/o battery).
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
System requirement: PC, iOS. Android.
Note: Doesn't work for Amazon Fire TV Cube (Box) and Amazon Fire Stick 1st generation. For 2nd gen fire stick and Fire TV3, you need to have an OTG USB cable with a spare USB-A port for the keyboard USB receiver to plug in.
- 1x Wireless mini Keyboard
- 1x Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 1x USB receiver (stored in the battery compartment)
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x User manual
Warranty: 3 Months